When a campaign is created in Symphony the following occurs:
- Pegasus will receive a Campaign Created notification from Symphony
- Pegasus will create a new Campaign in Pegasus
- Pegasus will then send a unique Internal ID to Symphony
The Internal ID will automatically populate in the Internal ID of the New Campaign window:
The Internal ID is in the format of
Agency (Initials) + Client (Abbreviation) + Unique ID (6 Numbers)
Symphony buy types are transferred to Pegasus i.e. CPM / CPC / CPA etc.
Pegasus then maps the Symphony buy type to an existing buy type in Pegasus.
The buy type is displayed in the comments field.
PLEASE NOTE: Mapping must occur before the feature can work - otherwise the you will receive an error message.
The rate card value functionality works so that billing allocation type will be applied to the rate card.
Package Site Names
The site name is displayed when used within a Symphony package.
Selection of Publisher
You have the ability to select which publisher will be included as part of the XML export file.
This can enhance the workflow for managing internal trading desk (where billing is managed separately for instance) and campaign optimisation.
When bonus buy type is chosen only a zero value is displayed, regardless of user input.
- The currently Symphony XML can only be imported within the classic version of Pegasus. This is the version which is commonly used by finance teams but not by planners and buyers who have been trained in the newer version of Pegasus.
- The Symphony XML only acts as a 'add' function into Pegasus. So when changes are made to the media schedule and the XML is re-imported to Pegasus, the are changes are not updated but rather new line items are added to the Pegasus schedule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.