To conduct any form of mapping in Symphony you will need to be an administrator with Integration rights.
Here is a brief outline of the steps involved when mapping a client in Symphony for Pegasus:
- Navigate to 'Integration' then select Pegasus from the sub menu on the left.
- Chose the 'Browse' tab and select the 'Client' option from the drop down menu. When finding clients through the 'Browse' tab, there is a 'Status' option to view clients that are either Active, Inactive or All.
- If searching for an individual client, select the 'Search' tab and enter in the Client's name in the 'Item Name' search bar along with selecting the client as the 'Type'.
- Once you find the client , click on the add button next to the client's name on the far right.
- Enter in the individual Foreign ID as shown below.
- Click save
To edit the details, select the client and click the edit link. Then to remove the client, select the client and click the remove link.