Each single placement, performance and sponsorship package is trafficked as a stand-alone campaign to Facebook with an ‘inactive’ status. Once a placement is trafficked to Facebook, users will need to login to Facebook to edit the details prior to activating the campaign.
As part of the initial stage of integration within Symphony the agency’s integration manager will need to setup the agency level, client level and product level credentials to ensure the correct Facebook IDs are being used when trafficking placements.
There are different levels of integration depending on how your Facebook business account has been configured and the structure of the ad accounts. Symphony can cater for all of these scenarios.
Let's show you how to map to a primary ad account.
There are two pieces of information required to setup Facebook credentials in Symphony:
- Ad account ID: This is the ad account where the campaign will be created
- Access token: To generate this token please follow the steps outlined in the prerequisites. Once entered and saved in Symphony, the access token field will become blank to prevent any accidental disclosure
How to do a client override
Once the agency credentials are setup, then you’ll be able to create client specific credentials by clicking on the ‘new client override’ button and then enter the required details to the client account.
- Existing client overrides can be viewed and edited.
- Existing client overrides can only be deleted if there are no underlying product overrides. Once the credentials are deleted, any campaigns for that client will default to the agency level credentials for trafficking.
How to do a product override
Once a client override has been setup, you can then do a product level account setup by selecting on the client and clicking on the ‘new product override’ button. Then enter the required information to link the product account.
- Existing product overrides can be viewed and edited.
- Once the credentials are deleted, any campaigns for that product will then use the client level credentials for trafficking.
Please sign in to leave a comment.