Campaigns can be duplicated using the following steps:
- Make sure you are on the Campaigns List screen
- You will see a list of all campaigns (arranged by when they were last accessed)
- Select the campaign that you wish to duplicate
- Click on the duplicate campaign icon
You will be prompted with a Duplicate Campaign Confirmation.
Click Confirm to duplicate your campaign.
You will receive the following confirmation messages and you also be emailed a confirmation.
Once the campaign is copied it appears at the top of the 'Campaign List' (see image below).
When a campaign is duplicated
- The campaign's 'Details' and campaign's 'Cost Items' will be duplicated with the campaign.
- Large campaigns may take some time to copy, so you will receive an email once the copy is complete (as mentioned above).
Points to Remember
The following Campaign Settings cannot be edited after copying:
- Base Currency
- Creative Contact
- Trafficking Placement Level Landing Page
- Cost of Tracking Model
- Cost Model
Costs will be copied as is, but defaults will not be recalculated if they have changed since the original campaign was created. Campaign Attachments' are not copied.
Please also note that the following campaigns cannot be duplicated:
- Campaigns with inactive Publishers
- Campaigns with inactive Suppliers
- Campaigns with inactive Sites