The Delivery Tab provides you with a snapshot of how your campaign is performing.
Analysing delivery data allows you to optimise the performance of your campaign.
The Delivery Tab provides up-to-date delivery metrics and pacing/performance percentage (%) from both Agency and Publisher Ad servers.
Through the 'Delivery Tab' you are able to understand:
- If placements are live
- If placements are performing as expected
It is easy to understand and track you placement performance under the desired Campaign.
The Goal column simply displays the target that has been set.
The Pacing column lets you understand if the goals you have set are performing well or under-performing.
- Pacing is indicated in Percentage (%).
- If the percentage displayed is in Red, which means the line items are under-performing
Impressions, Clicks, CTR and Viewed Impressions
The other columns in the Delivery tab will help you keep track of Impressions, Clicks, CTR (Click-Through Rate) and Viewed Impressions.
- Delivery Tab provides live up-to-date metrics which can help access, compare and track performance
- This can help you to make changes/updates in the goals, either increasing or reducing them depending on the performance of each placement