You can use the Import/Export Template to bulk add/edit to the the Media Schedule at any time.
The Import/Export buttons are available on the Media Schedule toolbar.
- The Import Function allows you to import a saved template into your Media Schedule
- The Export Function allows you to export your Media Schedule into a template format, so that you can bulk add/edit to an existing campaign
Please note that you can also download a blank import template by clicking the Import Function and selecting Need An Import Template?
How To Use The Import/Export Template
- Go to the campaign you have created and navigate to the Media Schedule tab.
- Click on the Import Template icon (downward arrow) via the toolbar.
- A window will pop-up on the screen which will allow you to download a new blank template to fill your Media Schedule line item
- Click on 'View Details' and check the to see if the Start Date and End Date of the campaign you are working on is correct
- Then click on the 'Download' button, which will download an empty import template
- Open the downloaded Import template which should look like below image.
- Fill the columns with the correct Publisher and Site details for the required placements, also make sure to fill in the columns which are highlighted in dark blue as they indicate mandatory details
- While populating the template, please select the correct options from the Drop-Down list provided in the template
- Once you have filled in required details in the template, you can import the template by clicking on the import template icon via the toolbar again.
- Click on the 'Select' button and select the saved template file from your computer.
- Click on the 'Import File' button and wait for a few seconds as the file is uploaded to the media schedule.
- Once the file is successfully uploaded, the placements will automatically appear in your campaign Media Schedule.
- If you receive any errors while importing the template to Media Schedule, check the line and the error message displayed and make the required changes.
Please reach out to Adslot Support (email@example.com) if you require assistance.