The Delivery tab provides you with a snapshot of how your campaign is performing. It's key in understanding:
- If a placement is delivering at all and
- If the placement is delivering on time
Analysing delivery data allows you to optimise the performance of your campaign.
Delivery data is available for the following:
- GCM and Sizmek placements trafficked since 1/1/2021
- Premium Direct placements where the Publisher has trafficked to their Ad Server.
The Pacing column lets you understand if the goals you have set are performing well or under-performing.
- Pacing indicates if the placement is delivering on time based on the goal and where the placement is at time wise
- Pacing is indicated in Percentage (%)
- If the percentage displayed is in red, it means the line items are under-performing
Impressions, Clicks, CTR and Viewed Impressions
The other columns in the Delivery tab will help you keep track of Impressions, Clicks, CTR (Click-Through Rate) and Viewed Impressions. This allows you to initial see that trafficked placements are delivering should the start date have begun and is the overall delivery as time progresses.
The Info Icon appears if data was able to be retrieved and indicates:
- when the last data retrieval occurred
- if there are any issues with retrieving data.
Issues can occur when authentication details are needed to be updated or no data is available. Reach out to Customer Success should you require assistance.
Other Features of the Delivery tab
- Manage columns allows you to add/remove columns to give you your most ideal view.